Animated .gif

My Animated .gif

My first efforts in developing my own animated .gif was coming up with a rocket surprise ending. The techniques applied and story I created was a basketball court for the rocket launch and I also made it seem as if the rocket went through the roof of the gym. Then the rocket went to the Golden state basketball arena, passed by Stephen Curry where then it went through the net.
Rocket Surprise Ending



School Theme Girls Basketball GIF



My school themed gif I chose was girls basketball. 
I decided on this school theme because i am on the girl's team and finding information such as who is interested in the sport would help the coach out a lotMy animated gif message was to inform my classmates that you are able to join girls basketball. I believe the intended audience should be the students of Colony High School they will respond to my animation because it seems inviting and basketball is a fun sport. I sent the gif to Coach Richard the freshman coach and the response I received was unavailable. What I would do differently with my next project would be and more effects to my girls basketball gif.

Comments

  1. I really liked your surprise ending animation although I wished there would be more to the second gif you posted. Good job tho! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment